ICX Summit and with us came our new demonstration platform we call 'Veronica'. Veronica is a mannequin fitted out with a number of technologies for demonstrating a wide range of real world integrations which tie-in seamlessly with RevelDigital. Included in the demo is a camera for face detection, a number of capacitive touch points, NFC tags, Bluetooth beacons, an LED ring, and an Android tablet running the RevelDigital Player app for digital signage. Veronica was born from a need to effectively convey the utility of these technologies and how they relate to and enhance digital signage. All the sensors and signage in the demo are running in real-time, utilize our stock Android player app, and communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth. This ensures a clean presentation and the ability to say, 'yes, you can implement this today'.
- The integrated face detection is able to determine the age/gender of the audience which is indicated by the LED 'monocle' and also by a real-time chart embedded within the signage.
- Tune playlists dynamically based on current viewership using Smart Scheduling.
- Trigger various template functionality.
- Just add a camera - face detection functionality built into the player app.
- Analyze your audience with our integrated AdHawk reporting.
- Tapping any of the mannequin fingers will illuminate an LED in the palm of hand and trigger various playlists within the signage.
- Easy to implement physical trigger with no moving parts for playing customized content via Smart Scheduling or other scripted functionality.
- As audience members come into range of Veronica's beacon they will be notified of and presented with customized content on their mobile phones. The beacon metrics are also presented in real-time on the signage.
- Mobile content can be delivered via beacons which are managed like any other device on the RevelDigital platform.
- Tune digital signage based on the beacon 'users' in the vicinity and their respective profile information.
- Analyze your beacon audience with our integrated AdHawk reporting.