This is an automatic update and will be installed upon release.
This update to the player software includes mostly performance related fixes and enhancements but of course we added a few cool new features as well.
Notable feature additions/enhancements:
- Amazon Cloud Services now used for player software distribution
- Improved parsing of HTML in RSS/Atom marquee sources
- Additional functionality exposed in the Player API
- CSV parser now available to the script engine
- Google Cloud Print services now available to the script engine
- Improved support for table rendering in the Rich Text zone/module
In the next blog post we will provide a demonstration of these new scripting enhancements along with an example template so stay tuned!
NOTE: We have had reports of the player update displaying an "Update Available" dialog box requiring user interaction. We believe this may happen if the automatic update is interrupted. Click here to view the KB article detailing the issue.
please please please add "multiple image upload" for the MEDIA button - it is too much of a paint to upload 600+ individual photos - multiple image uploads are desperately needed!ReplyDelete
Multi image uploads is now live. Just select more than one file in the file selection dialog.ReplyDelete
has the update been released?ReplyDelete
Yes, update went out Friday.ReplyDelete